- Social Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Personal Safety and Security Awareness During Civil Unrest
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness for Hospice Care Providers and Chaplains
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness Training
- Personal Safety for Case Managers, Home Health Caregivers and Hospice Caregivers
- Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
- Working from Home. Telecommuting. Home Safety Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers Personal Safety
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety Training for Hospitality Industry Employees
- Student Safety:Women in High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Social Media Safety
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
Contact about our module on: Personal Safety during Civil Unrest
- Lone workers or field based employees working away from the office face a different set of personal safety challenges than do those working within the secure perimeter of your offices and facilities.
- By the nature of their job descriptions, lone workers travel between and spend time at disparate locations. These may include visits to unfamiliar areas that may place them in isolated environments. Maintaining situational awareness for lone workers is key to their personal safety.
- Have you implemented sound strategy to make all phases of their workday safer? Have you provided them with action plans to deal with any number of potential threats or situations relative to their specific job descriptions?
- Do you know where your employees are at any time during their work day and do you have a communication plan / policy in place?
Sales Representatives, Home Care Nurses, Insurance Claims Adjusters, Social Services Workers, Utility Workers, Maintenance Crews, Realtors, Property Managers, Field Auditors, Hospice Nurses, Chaplains, Realtors, meter readers, field based sales staff and others that operate in a lone worker capacity.
- 2-4 hour onsite training
- Distance Learning. Available as an interactive webinar- 90- 120 minutes duration.
- Content customized to best suit our clients needs and included in all pricing proposals.
Topics Covered Include:
- “Condition Yellow” – What is this and why is it so critical?
- Working from home. Safety & security reminders so we do not become complacent
- Victim selection. The “hard” vs. the “soft” target
- Communication. The cornerstone to the lone worker safety plan. – Do you have a distress phrase?
- Intuition. Never to be deemed irrational or silly!
- Schedule sharing so others will know where I should be!
- Safe havens & medical considerations
- What to do if followed while driving
- Road Rage. The four primary triggers and what to do and NOT do
- Safer meetings. Identifying secondary exit routes & understanding positioning
- Social Media and Location Based Services as a vulnerability
- Simple techniques to enhance awareness of surrounding/ situational awareness
- Violence erupts at a clients facility. What will I do? Where will I go?
- Honoring instincts- Should I cancel that meeting?
- Elevators, stairwells, parking lots and “fringe” areas
- Confronted by a questionable stranger. What is my game plan?
- De-escalation. Emotional intelligence, preserving dignity & understanding its not about “fixing the problem” but about my personal safety!!
- Winter or Summer. What should I have in my trunk for unforeseen circumstances?
- Confronted by a group of people. “Who are you and what are you doing here?”
- Vehicle breakdowns when out of cell and GPS coverage
- Conflict; Your Lone worker’s safety when there is a language barrier?
- Your Lone Workers safety when the aggressive subject is blocking your employees exit?
- Night shift lone worker considerations
Vehicle – Ramming Attacks. 3 tips to consider if caught up in such an event.
Communication planning helps a field representative out in a life threatening situation!