- Social Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Personal Safety and Security Awareness During Civil Unrest
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness for Hospice Care Providers and Chaplains
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness Training
- Personal Safety for Case Managers, Home Health Caregivers and Hospice Caregivers
- Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
- Working from Home. Telecommuting. Home Safety Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers Personal Safety
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety Training for Hospitality Industry Employees
- Student Safety:Women in High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Social Media Safety
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Mike B: Safety Training Expert – San Diego
Mike brings invaluable experience to the company, subsequent to a seven year career in law enforcement. Mike earned an Associate of Science Degree in The Administration of Justice from West Valley College. He started his career as a sworn peace officer in 1989 with the California Highway Patrol where he served for five years. In 1994 he began working for the Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety as both a Police Officer and Firefighter for two-and-a-half years. He enlisted in the Navy in 1996 and served our country as a U.S. Navy SEAL for eight-and-a-half years. He has conducted counter-terrorist operations throughout the world, including combat tours in Iraq and the Philippines. As a Special Operations Hospital Corpsman and team medic, Mike also brings expertise to the medical aspect of travel safety and preparedness.
Carrie McNally has more than 25 years of law enforcement experience with experience in diversity and inclusion recruitment and retention, background investigations, policy and procedures development, accreditation, criminal investigations, project management, incident command systems, leadership development, curriculum development, undercover operations, executive protection, training and public affairs. She is a national speaker for recruitment and retention best practices and is certified in crisis intervention.
Carrie served as the core block instructor for crisis intervention, communication, report writing, domestic violence investigations and all tactical skills at the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission and currently works as a recruiter for a Washington State law enforcement agency. In 2016, she helped create the first ever Women’s Personal Safety Awareness classes for her agency and has provided training for hundreds of city personnel and community members, as well as several large companies in Seattle.
In addition to her law enforcement experience, she also works as a Residential Security Consultant for a Fortune 500 company covering Washington and Oregon State for more than 4 years. She has helped develop and deliver training in the areas of personal safety, workplace violence, active shooter and dealing with people on crisis to front line employees, HR staff and managers across the region. Carrie also assists with investigations, threat assessments, site security assessments and route security plans.
Larry Kaminer: Safety – Founder – Trainer
Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa during the height of Apartheid, Larry developed a keen sense of situational awareness at an early age. The unstable nature of that society, extensive travel experience in Southern Africa and the Third World, and as a victim of several assaults, Larry brings a real world civilian perspective to the issue of personal safety.
His insurance consulting background in workers’ compensation while in health care provided extensive experience in writing, organizing and presenting content. Larry is the founder and president of the company who operates on a philosophy of embracing the thought leadership and expertise of those around him to accomplish his company’s mission statement: To bring the best possible information and training assets to any client to best accommodate their specific needs and concerns.