- Social Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Personal Safety and Security Awareness During Civil Unrest
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness for Hospice Care Providers and Chaplains
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness Training
- Personal Safety for Case Managers, Home Health Caregivers and Hospice Caregivers
- Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
- Working from Home. Telecommuting. Home Safety Training
- REALTORSÂ® and REO Brokers Personal Safety
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety Training for Hospitality Industry Employees
- Student Safety:Women in High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Social Media Safety
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Enhancing the personal safety & security of your employees and their families by providing practical strategies focused on the avoidance of crime.
Empowerment through Knowledge, Strategy and Awareness
We build a â€œSafety Mindsetâ€ around the following principles:
Learn to maintain an elevated yet relaxed state of awareness of your surroundings, also known as Condition Yellow. This approach to personal safety is also known as situational awareness and is pivotal to your personal safety and security.
Crime and victim selection are usually a planned processes. Certain behaviors and habits make us more vulnerable. Gain key knowledge that will help you become a â€œharderâ€ target.
Intuition and Instincts
Learn precisely why instincts (including fear) are vital tools that warn you of imminent danger, not emotions to be discarded as â€œirrationalâ€ or â€œsillyâ€. Better understand thoughts and â€œself talkâ€ that reflect you are in denial of the information your instincts are providing you.
Running â€œWhat if?â€ scenarios, and rehearsing best strategies for any number of potential situations helps develop â€œmuscle memoryâ€ enabling you to be proactive with regard to your personal safety. Dangerous situations unfold so quickly there is usually no time to think. Having your reaction plan pre-rehearsed minimizes the chance of panicking or â€œfreezing up.â€