- Social Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Personal Safety and Security Awareness During Civil Unrest
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness for Hospice Care Providers and Chaplains
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness Training
- Personal Safety for Case Managers, Home Health Caregivers and Hospice Caregivers
- Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
- Working from Home. Telecommuting. Home Safety Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers Personal Safety
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety Training for Hospitality Industry Employees
- Student Safety:Women in High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Social Media Safety
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Christopher (@burgessct on Twitter) has served as a senior national security executive for more than 30 years. He has lived and worked in South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central Europe, and Latin America where he acquired understanding of people, cultures, and societal issues. Christopher addresses threats to intellectual property, security aspects of social media, security strategy, security education and awareness and prevention of industrial espionage. Additionally, he is the co-author of Secrets Stolen, Fortune Lost: Preventing Intellectual Property Theft and Economic Espionage in the 21st Century, and a regular contributor to The Huffington Post which began with his piece, “A common sense approach to social media.” He also focuses on a number of societal issues such as, hunger, slavery, health, as well as how to keep ones family safe online via his personal blogs: BurgessCT and Veritate et Virtute.
Timothy C. Morris, PhD
Tim is the Chief Operating Officer at Go2coo. Tim offers full-time or interim Chief Operating Officer (COO) services and senior operations consulting to Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers and Chief Financial Officers.
Prior to that, Tim held executive positions with a medical university, Fortune 500 hospital facility and a real estate brokerage. Tim was also a Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a member of the FBI Special Weapons and Tactics team and a defensive tactics instructor. Assigned with a primary focus on violent crime, Tim was also a member of the FBI Special Operations Unit. In this role he was tasked with surveillance, counter surveillance and dignitary protection. Assignments also included international drug trafficking investigations and interdiction. In addition, Tim served as a Patrol Sergeant with a large Washington State police agency, where he was tasked with establishing the agency’s Crime Analysis Unit. Tim earned his Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership at Gonzaga University.
Mark offers extensive hands-on experience in company start-ups, expansions, and business continuity planning. He successfully co-founded a boutique investment bank, which was subsequently purchased by E*OFFERING, the investment bank of E*TRADE Corp. In the capacity of the bank’s President, he managed corporate finance, sales/trading and actively oversaw a broad portfolio of investment companies for which over $100 million in equity financing was secured. Concurrently, he led strategic Business War Games throughout the world for the senior management of companies such as Bell Canada, Dow Corning, Kodak, Casa Cuervo, Covance and Pep Boys. He has been a guest lecturer at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Webster University and Santa Ana College and is a member of the advisory board for the Center of Unconventional Security Affairs (CUSA), University of California, Irvine (UCI) where he has been an active contributor to published CUSA protocols addressing the protection of human assets in such cases as a school shooting and pandemic planning.
Mark received an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business and a BA (Top Honors) from the Royal Military College of Canada; after graduation he was commissioned and served four years as a Naval Officer. He is on the Board of the Harvard Business School Association of Orange County.