- Working from Home. Telecommuting. Home Safety Training
- Social Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness for Hospice Care Providers and Chaplains
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness Training
- Personal Safety for Case Managers, Home Health Caregivers and Hospice Caregivers
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers Personal Safety
- Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety Training for Hospitality Industry Employees
- Student Safety:Women in High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Social Media Safety
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Human Resource Essential, LLC
Human Resources Essential, LLC works with companies to resolve domestic violence’s hidden costs to employers. We consult with executives and managers to improve performance, productivity and profitability by implementing a total solution package.
You may not know that statistically 10% of your employees are either offenders or victims. Human Resource Essential, LLC can show you what it’s costing your organization every month, and how that’s directly impacting your bottom line.
Stephanie Angelo is founder and CEO. Her expertise lies in addressing employee issues as a financial line item and creating positive organizational change. Her process is an in-depth, comprehensive workplace initiative with long term results. It includes on-going consulting and interaction for sustainable change
She recently co-authored the autobiography of a domestic violence survivor who won a ground-breaking civil suit against her former husband.
Stephanie has a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Phoenix. She’s a Development Dimensions International certified instructor, and holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designation from the Human Resources Certification Institute. Two of her programs are pre-approved for re-certification units for HR professionals.
Stephanie is a member of the National Speakers Association, a past Board Member of National Speaker’s Association- Arizona, is a member of the editorial committee for Speaker magazine and is a member of Society for Human Resource Management. She recently chaired two Phoenix-area domestic violence commissions. Her company, Human Resource Essential, LLC, is listed on the Family Violence Prevention Fund’s web site as a National Workplace Resource.
Nominated for the local NAFE affiliate Impact for Enterprising Women’s 2004 Celebration of Success Award, the 2004 Chandler Chamber of Commerce Community Award, the 2007 Arizona Woman Golden Heart of Business Award and the 2008 Phoenix Chamber of Commerce IMPACT award. In 2008 Human Resource Essential Received the Best of Tempe Award by the U.S. Local Business Association (USBLA).
I interview Stephanie on domestic violence hidden cost to employers (45 min)
Book: “Serrated” by Stephanie Angelo and Tracy Strombres