- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety for Case Managers and Home Health Caregivers
- Social Media Safety
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Social Worker Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness
- Lone Worker Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers
- Home Safety Training
- Student Safety:Women in Middle School, High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
REALTORS® and REO Brokers
REALTORS® and professionals in the real estate business understand the inherent risks in showing homes and hosting open houses.
REO brokers are aware of the risks involved when visiting distressed properties in depressed areas.
This personal safety training provides agents with strategy and contingency plans to maximize safety in all phases of their day and especially while showing properties, and hosting open houses or evaluating REO properties.
Real Estate Agents, brokers, office staff and anyone acting in a support role to the agents in the field.
60-90 min “Lunch & Learns”
3-hours comprehensive onsite
90 minute live webinar
Contact us about our highly customized one hour webinar for brokers visiting high threat neighborhoods to evaluate distressed properties !
(Please note we do not deliver complimentary abbreviated trainings or overviews at brokers weekly meetings)
- Office / Agent coordination and communication protocol.
- Business cards, brochures and electronic assets.
- Arrival and preparation procedures for showing property.
- Open house safety protocol and perimeter control.
- The “safe room” concept and identifying safe rooms.
- Property “sweeps” and upper story exit and escape options.
- Role playing and simulation of exit and escape scenarios.
- New construction and remotely located properties.
- Social Media Safety and Security
- Landing pages and proxy registration protocol
- Not all pepper spray is created equally. A discussion
- Confronted by an angry squatter or homeowner? De escalation / escalation and evacuation skills.
- Techniques to improve awareness of surroundings / situational awareness