- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety for Case Managers and Home Health Caregivers
- Social Media Safety
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Social Worker Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness
- Lone Worker Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers
- Home Safety Training
- Student Safety:Women in Middle School, High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
|Chris McGoey’s site has a wealth of information regarding safety and security. All topics are conveniently listed on the left-hand side of the home page.|
(Very detailed resource)
|Detective Kevin Coffee
|Woman Safety Tips from a Woman Cop:||http://www.kevincoffee.com/women_safety/women_safety_tips_from_a_woman_cop.htm|
|Safety Tips for Women Travelers:||http://www.kevincoffee.com/women_safety/travel_safety_tips_for_women.htm|
|Triangle of Crime and the Five Stages of Crime:||http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/five_stages.htm|
MacYoung is also an: Expert witness and consults in Violence Reconstruction
Erin Weed “Speaker-Author-Fighter”
|Her best selling book: Girls Fight Back! The College Girl’s Guide to Protecting Herself|
Safety education for younger children
Mission: To reduce the number of child predator victims through preventative education with interactive and empowering workshops that go beyond the ineffective “stranger danger” approach.
radKIDS is the national leader in children’s safety education and provides the only holistic, practical and realistic life skills safety program available for children and parents today. radKIDS teaches children individually in an activity based hands-on training classroom, which means every child participates in all activities.
Training Resource:If you are looking for other types of training, check out this directory. www.training-classes.com
Guides and Safety Products
- College Safety Guide – Main Street Safety Main site:www.collegesafe.com
Safety Products For Younger Children
- Safety Tat – Main site: www.safetytat.com “Provides an immediate, highly visible form of identification that stays in place even when wet and lasts for days. This temporary tattoo is uniquely personalized with your cell phone number.”
Tattoos With A Purpose- www.tattooswithapurpose.com .com
- On Guard Kids – Main site: www.onguardkids.com “In the event of an emergency, your child can easily activate a very loud high-decibel alarm (built into a stylish fun wristwatch) that instantly let’s everyone in the area know that they need help.”
Personal Safety Products– Personal Security Store
Bullet Blocker ® Bulletproof lined backpacks and products.
- The Clery Act Main site:www.securityoncampus.org
This Federal act requires colleges and universities across the United States to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses.
- R.A.D. (Self-defense and knowledge-based system) http://www.rad-systems.com/
- A Safe Trip Abroad – State Department http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/safety/safety_1747.html
- Travel Registration with the State Department https://travelregistration.state.gov/ibrs/home.asp
What is Travel Registration?
Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency. Americans residing abroad can also get routine information from the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- The Kohout Company 1-800-800-4413. Specializing in International Insurance Programs, Political Risk, Terrorism, Malicious Damage and Kidnap and Ransom.
- Teen Health (At Kidshealth.org)
Date Rape Drugs
- GHB (gamma hydroxybutyric acid)
- Rohypnol (flunitrazepam)
- Ketamine (ketamine hydrochloride)
Prescription Drug Abuse
- Top Tips for parents http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info/prescription_tips.asp
- Types of Rx Drugs http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info/prescription_classes.asp
- Quiz: Is your kid using Rx drugs? http://www.theantidrug.com/ei/how_well.asp
Stalking and Threat Assessment
- Safe Teens. Larry Magib http://www.safeteens.com/ Click on:: Basic Rules for Online Safety
- Federal Bureau of Investigation – A Parents Guide to Internet Safety http://www.fbi.gov/publications/pguide/pguidee.html
- “Protecting Kids in Cyberspace” – 2001 by Donna Rice Hughes http://www.protectkids.com/index.html
This 75 minute DVD from DontBullyMyKids.com is a great resource.
Read an overview and order at http://smartwebsecurity.com/dontbully/dvd.asp