- Social Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Personal Safety and Security Awareness During Civil Unrest
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness for Hospice Care Providers and Chaplains
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness Training
- Personal Safety for Case Managers, Home Health Caregivers and Hospice Caregivers
- Lone Worker Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training Course
- Working from Home. Telecommuting. Home Safety Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers Personal Safety
- Personal Safety and Situational Awareness Training for Front Desk Professionals
- Personal Safety Training for Hospitality Industry Employees
- Student Safety:Women in High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Social Media Safety
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Nater Associates, LTD. Security Consulting
Workplace Violence and Workplace Security Awareness
Felix (Phil) Nater, President of Nater Associates, Ltd and a strategic partner to the Personal Safety Training Group, is an independent human resources security management consultant specializing in workplace violence and workplace security awareness. Nater Associates focus their strategies on working for clients and helping organizations provide for safe and secure workplaces through violence interdiction strategy and security awareness.
Mr. Nater has demonstrated and diversified experiences and expertise in a variety of projects and has been recently involved in:
- Developing workplace violence prevention training programs for employees, supervisors, managers, and postmasters on Long Island and Queens Postal Districts, including numerous written materials.
- Providing security-consulting services to government, corporations, universities, and non-profit organizations on workplace violence prevention and security awareness.
- Completing a major comprehensive Vulnerability Threat Assessment and Security Audit documentation for 125 Post Offices, Station, Branches and Plants on Long Island.
- Designing customized workplace violence prevention awareness and security seminars for the healthcare community.
- Designing a security awareness workplace violence prevention management seminar for human resource professionals, facility managers and business continuity professionals.
- Designing and instructing a customer service awareness program for security officers at a children’s museum.
- Evaluating security guard bids for services for a major non-profit firm and reviewed and analyzing technology bids for a major firm.
- Designing a corporate mailroom security management awareness program for a major defense contractor.
- Conducting threat assessment and risk management services for businesses on an as needed basis.
- Assisting clients establish proper termination protocols and procedures.
- Working with clients to insure termination policies do not expose employers through social networking and Internet threats.
New York Office: North Carolina Office:
18 East Sunrise Highway 3603 Grove Creek Pond Dr, SW
Suite 208 Concord, North Carolina 28027
Freeport, New York 11520 Toll Free: 1.877.VALU101