- Social Media Safety
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Social Worker Safety
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers
- Lone Worker Safety Training
- Home Safety Training
- Student Safety:Women in Middle School, High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Lone Worker Safety Training
- Staff working in the field face a different set of personal safety challenges than do those working within the secure perimeter of your offices and facilities.
- By the nature of their job descriptions, lone workers travel between and spend time at disparate locations. These may include visits to unfamiliar areas that may place them in isolated environments.
- Have you implemented sound strategy to make all phases of their workday safer? Have you provided them with action plans to deal with any number of potential threats or situations relative to their specific job descriptions?
- Do you know where your employees are at any time during their work day and do you have a communication plan / policy in place?
Sales Representatives, Home Care Nurses, Insurance Claims Adjusters, Social Services Workers, Utility Workers, Maintenance Crews, Realtors, Property Managers etc
90 Minute to Half Day Onsite Training
Also available as a 90 minute live webinar
- “Condition Yellow” – What is this and why is it so critical?
- Communication. The cornerstone to the lone worker safety plan
- Safe havens & medical considerations
- What to do if followed while driving
- Safer meetings. Identifying secondary exit routes & understanding positioning
- Social Media and Location Based Services as a vulnerability
- Violence erupts at a clients facility. What will I do? Where will I go?
- Honoring instincts- Should I cancel that meeting?
- Elevators, stairwells, parking lots and “fringe” areas
- Confronted by a questionable stranger. What is my game plan?
- The “Go-bag” What is this and why should you have one?
Related: Communication planning helps a field representative out in a life threatening situation!