- Social Media Safety
- Personal Safety & Security Awareness for Men & Women in the Workplace
- Social Worker Safety
- Travel Safety & Security Awareness
- Lone Worker Safety and Situational Awareness Training
- REALTORS® and REO Brokers
- Home Safety Training
- Student Safety:Women in Middle School, High School & College
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Security Consulting
- Student Safety.School Assembly Workshops
- Contact Us
Enhancing the personal safety & security of your employees and their families by providing practical strategies focused on the avoidance of crime.
Empowerment through Knowledge, Strategy and Awareness
We build a “Safety Mindset” around the following principles:
Learn to maintain an elevated yet relaxed state of awareness of your surroundings, also known as Condition Yellow. This approach to personal safety is also known as situational awareness and is always your first and best line of defense.
Crime and victim selection is usually a planned process that exhibits identifiable stages and recognizable patterns. Study them, and you will be better be able to spot trouble before its too late.
Intuition and Instincts
Learn precisely why instincts (including fear) are vital tools that warn you of imminent danger, not emotions to be discarded as “irrational” or “silly”.
Running “What if?” scenarios, and rehearsing best strategies for any number of potential situations helps develop “muscle memory” enabling you to be proactive with regard to your personal safety.